The Vail Racquet Club is always looking for the right people! If you feel you’re a perfect fit for the Vail Racquet Club please let us know!
Join the Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort’s fun and energetic team in beautiful East Vail, Colorado.
The Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort is currently seeking:
Owner Relations Manager
Full time, Year Round. Are you multi talented, detail oriented and organized with an upbeat personality and a positive attitude? Then we have an excellent opportunity for you.
- Responsibilities include owner liaison, evaluating rental units, coordinating upgrades, administrative support and buying/merchandising the retail shop
- Qualifications include proficiency with Microsoft Office, an eye for decorating and retail experience
- Great work environment, flexible hours and excellent pay.
Benefits include Health, 401k, Ski Pass, Health Club Membership.
Send your resume to Jobs@VRCMR.com
Part-time or Full-time Life Guard positions available. Must have Life Guard certifications.
Health Club membership included.
If you have Housekeeping experience we’d love to hear from you. Please email us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wait staff & Bar servers:
Blu’s Restaurant & Bar is looking for Wait staff and Bar Servers. Please contact us at Blusrestaurant@aol.com
Front Desk Position:
The Front Desk Agent is responsible for day to day running of the front desk. This includes:
- Maintaining a courteous disposition during the everyday interaction with Short-Term renters, Long-Term renters, Club members and Home Owners, as well as the general public.
- Opening and closing the Vail Racquet Club at specified hours of operation and ensuring the club is locked and safe for the night.
- Running all the necessary reports and performing all tasks on the daily AM/PM check list.
- Is responsible for the cash drawer during their shift and maintaining the proper amount that is specified. Balancing cash accounts based on daily shift reports.
- Performing the nightly audit successfully and making the daily drop into the safe.
- Maintaining the tidiness of the pro-shop. Monitoring potential customers, interacting with them to drive the sale.
- Promoting and selling the Vail Racquet Club with enthusiasm at all times. Providing information about services available in the condos, club, and community.
- Making reservations (via phone and email) and all that this entails ie. collection of payment, assisting guests in their selection of the appropriate accommodation for their stay, thoroughly listing all requests and notes in the reservation, and ensuring our policies are stated.
- Being familiar with special seasonal offers and discounts.
- Recognizing that customers and their satisfaction are our primary reasons for being here.
- Performing check-in and check-out with our Short Term rental guests. At check-in; welcome, register, issue keys, and assist. Check-out; ensure all balances are zeroed out and properly posted, follow up with guest about their visit.
- Handles complaints in an expeditious, courteous, professional manner and refers dissatisfied customers to a Manager if need be.
- Answering the main Vail Racquet Club phone line within three rings with a friendly tone. Connecting to the appropriate department when necessary.
- Being knowledgeable about the Vail Racquet Club in general and knowing where to get the answer if you are not sure.
- Works with and assisits co-workers at the front desk. Being a team player.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned in a timely manner.
- Looks for other ways to improve operation.
- Maintains a clean and organized work space.
- Being able to communicate effectively with team members and management whether it be in the form of verbal and or written communication.
- Sustain close communication with Housekeeping in regards to any changes in reports for that day; room moves, late departures, special requests, etc.
- Greeting and bidding farewell to the guests entering and leaving the club with a pleasant demeanor. Checking in clients when they enter the facility. Monitoring who is coming in and out to use the club facilities. Charging non-members correctly.
- Providing information about the different fitness classes and schedule. Being familiar with the club facilities and being able to confidently tour prospective clients.
- Registering new club members, providing them with accurate information in regards to their membership selection (collecting payment and recording all new membership details accurately).
- Checking-in all spa appointments, recording information correctly into the V1 Spa system.
This position is a great opportunity to advance within the Vail Racquet Club as well as the hospitality industry. If you are a fun, energetic, team player and want to join our small team here in East Vail please send your resume to: email@example.com