Winter Fun in Vail
Staying at the Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort allows easy access to all those amazing things Vail has to offer.
HUGE Spring Break Sale Going on NOW
Staying longer? 10 nights or more saves you 10% MORE. You will see the savings on the reservations screen.
Plan around these great Vail Events:
Pink Vail, March 25, 2017: the world’s biggest ski day to conquer cancer! The day Vail Mountain transforms into a sea of pink as participants of all ages dress in silly, wild and wacky attire – anything and everything pink.
Vail Film Festival, March 30, 2017 – April 02, 2017: Fostering independent film through film screenings, panels, workshops, networking events, and educational projects. See more info here.
Taste of Vail, April 05, 2017 – April 08, 2017: Taste of Vail showcases more than 30 of Vail’s finest chefs and restaurats alongside the owners and winemakers from around the world. This 4 day event has an extensive, tasty schedule – attend them all or pick a few (worth it!).
Spring Back to Vail, April 14 – 16, 2017: End of season celebration, pond skimming championships, Bud Light Bags Tournament, expo village and free live music.
Vail Racquet Club Winter HIGHLIGHTS
- Near White River National Forest for easy access to Snow Shoe trails
- Blu’s Restaurant and bar on site (open seasonally)
- Outdoor Heated Lap Pool
- 2 Outdoor Hot Tubs (One Adult ONLY)
- Steam & Sauna rooms in each locker room
- Extensive Fitness Center with free Yoga, Pilates and Spin Classes
- Free Wireless Internet in your unit, at the pool and in health club facility
- Free Parking
- Daily trash and towel service by our housekeeping staff
- Departure Cleaning included in your stay!
or call 1.970.476.4840