Don’t just vacation in Vail, enjoy all the comforts of home at an affordable price comparable to a single hotel room. We offer a tremendous value on condos and townhomes during every season of the year. Accentuated by cliffs and cascading waterfalls, The Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort spans more than 20 acres and offers a uniquely beautiful Vail lodging experience . Our guests choose to spend their days here on the property enjoying a true Colorado vacation while in the Vail Valley. Our 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom condos as well as 3 bedroom townhomes are privately owned and individually decorated and are complete with:
- A fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining room
- Deck or patio with electric barbecue grill
- Cozy fireplace or wood stove, with complimentary firewood (seasonally) or for a fee
- Television with DVD player in most rooms
- Private bath for each bedroom – Master bedrooms will have one Queen bed, additional rooms will have either one Queen or 2 Twin Beds
- Full access to our private club, pool & fitness center
- Free Wi-fi in public areas in club house and in the units
- Full clean upon departure as well as Daily Trash & Towel Service. Guests staying 7 nights will receive a sheets change midway through their stay. Guests staying 10 or more days will receive a sheets change as well as a full mid clean during their stay. These services are free of charge to all of our resort guests. If you require more services please speak to the front desk.
- PLEASE NOTE – if you receive a notice of no available units, please call our front desk. We retain the last available room of each unit type for internal sales to ensure there are no over bookings.
- Check in: 4PM – Check out: 10AM
- Minimum check in age is 25 years
- Minimum night stay may apply
- Please inquire with us about your bedding needs as units vary
- Sorry, pets are not permitted
- Smoking of any kind is not permitted in or around the units
- We recommend travel insurance. Travel insurance can provide you coverage for medical expenses, trip cancellation / interruption, baggage damage and delay, and much more. Plus, with every Travel Guard insurance plan you will also receive 24-hour travel assistance.
View our YouTube Videos of the property:
- Gold Property Award (Vail Valley Partnership – Tourism Bureau)
- Platinum Service Award (Vail Valley Partnership -Tourism Bureau) The Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort is among a select few service providers in the Vail Valley to be awarded with the Platinum Service Award for 10 consecutive years, 2003 – 2014 from the Vail Valley Tourism Bureau.
- Expedia Insiders Select Award
- 4.5-Star Guest Rating Trip Advisor Travelers
- Conde Nast Award
Resort amenities are complimentary to guests who book directly through the Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort. Resort amenities and parking may be purchased for anyone renting outside of the Resort reservations for an additional fee. We want you to enjoy our resort – calling us directly will ensure the best rate AND all Resort amenities! We look forward to your visit. If your stay will exceed 30 days please call our reservations agent and let them know you are interested in an extended stay at the Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort.